Направо към навигацията Направо към търсенето
My name is Aldnonymous, I am Administrator and Checkuser for Indonesian Wikipedia, Global Sysop and Administrator on Meta-wiki. May I help you?
- I am willing to talk with any people who don't know how to speak English if I have knowledge about the language, and become your representative to talk with
Meta memberspeople on/at Meta.
- For Indonesian(Bahasa) speaker, you can use Indonesian to talk to me
- For Malay speaker, you can use Malay to talk to me
- I can also speak with bbc-latn (batak toba) and other bbc (batak toba family like karo/btx or mandailing and such) (Please don't complain to me if Mandailing being categorized as batak family (do read en:Mandailing language). Not my fault if Mandailing get grouped as Batak family)
- If you can speak Javanese or other Javanese language family (jv and its family) you can talk to me using your own native language, provided you don't use the script and used the romanization instead (either Ngoko or Krama is fine, though probably I will reply in Indonesian or in ngoko/rude/commoners javanese because I learn this language from the street in java and have little time to actually talk with the upper strata of Javanese society)
- Any other nusantara language speaker can leave message at my talk page at their native language if they have trouble translating it to English.
- If you can speak ja/japanese by voice you may leave message on my talk page using romaji/latin instead using moonrunes there.
- I deal with vandalism cross language on a daily basis, you may ask me for help (false positive blocks and such) to contact stewards and Global Sysops if they don't understand your language and let them know your problem using me as your interpreter.
- I happen to be (yeah lol) id.wp Administrator, you may reach me on my user talk page there instead of here.
- Currently I'm active on several Wikimediaproject which is:
- Kamus Dewan, The Institute Dictionary, (w:Kamus Dewan).
- Indonesian Dictionary
- KBBI, Authority Indonesian Dictionary
- User:COIBot/XWiki - User:COIBot/Poke
- WikiNusantara 2019, *sniff sniff* I almost cry when I saw this. What a good program.
- Grants:IdeaLab/Editor rescue Immense potential, either good or bad.
- Grants:IdeaLab/Multidimensional EPR (Earned Public Reputation) Potentially bad idea.
- Wikimedia Indonesia/Hibah/Laporan Onyaso
- Meta:Administrators' discussion index
- Wikimedia Indonesia/Hibah I think this is one of the most effective grants any wikimedia movement ever have, so cheap, but large return.